Two-year Limited Product Warranty
For two years from the date of original retail purchase, we warrant the mechanism of your Colibri-brand product to be free of mechanical defects under normal use according to operation instructions.
Colibri offers this warranty in lieu of all other express warranties. Any warranty implied by law, including warranties of merchantability or fitness, is in effect for the duration of express warranty set forth in the paragraph above. Colibri will honor this warranty to the original purchaser only. Colibri is not liable for consequential damages resulting from the use or misuse of its products.
Coverage under this warranty does not include normal wear to the finish of the product. Scratches to the surfaces of the product are considered normal wear. The warranty does not cover the outer case mechanism, such as the cap and cap hinge, or damage or malfunction resulting from accident, misuse, abuse, tampering or neglect. The warranty does not cover damage from failure to maintain, clean or use your product in accordance with our operating and safety instructions. The warranty does not cover damage resulting from repair, or attempted repair, by anyone other than official Colibri service personnel.
Request Service within Two-Year Warranty
Be sure to first review the Troubleshooting Guide above before sending your lighter in for warranty service. Most situations are easily mended in a few simple steps.
To obtain service under the two-year limited warranty, please send your qualifying Colibri-brand product via insured service, with your warranty card, the original receipt (proof of purchase) and a check for $9.50 made payable to "Colibri Group" for shipping and handling.
- Do NOT ship your product in the original packaging. Ship only your product, the warranty card, and a copy of the original dated sales receipt.
- Be sure to completely drain all fuel from the lighter before shipping. Shipping lighters with butane/fuel through the U.S. Post Office or any of the major carriers is prohibited.
- Please provide your complete contact information. Include your full shipping/mailing address, daytime telephone number and email address.
- Products determined to be under warranty are repaired or replaced with the same item, if available, or a comparable item of similar value.
- Repaired or replacement lighters shipped to you from Colibri are shipped unfueled. Lighters will need to be refilled with Colibri premium butane before use.
- The original products sent in to Colibri will not be returned to you unless we are able to repair them. Lighters turned in for replacement are disposed of safely. If your product is engraved or has sentimental value, please inform us in your correspondence sent with your product that you would like the product returned to you.
- Colibri assumes no responsibility for items that are left unclaimed after 60 days. Unclaimed items held past this time period will be safely disposed.
- For continental United States warranties only.
Product Warranty Service Shipping Address:
Colibri Service Center
Attn: Dept. 99
117 Ricard Street
Woonsocket, RI 02895